1. I have an issue I'd like to report, how can I do that?
Please report any issues using our Player Feedback Form:
2. Can I share game suggestions or feature ideas that I'd like to see in Poker Club?
Yes, we’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions for how we can continue to make Poker Club the best it can be. Please share your feedback using our Feedback Form.
3. I have an issue I'd like to report with one of my in game purchases, how can I do that?
If your problem is with a platform Store transaction, please contact your platform holder directly at one of the following links:
If your problem is with Chips or Items within the game, please send an email to [email protected]
1. Does Poker Club support cross-generation progression?
Yes. Progress is tied to the platform you play on, but cross-gen saves are supported. So that would be between PS4 – PS5 and Xbox One – Series X/S. Cross-generation progression is enabled when using the same account across current and next-gen consoles.
2. Does Poker Club support Smart Delivery?
Yes. We are supporting Smart Delivery on Xbox platforms which means you only have to buy one version of Poker Club to access both the Xbox One and Xbox Series X versions. This is also the same on PlayStation platforms; meaning you only have to purchase one copy of Poker Club to own both the PS4 and PS5 versions.
3. Can I customise my player?
You can fully customise your poker pro and unlock a huge selection of clothing, accessories, table items and more. We shared an in-depth look at all the customisation options here:
4. Is there a campaign mode or is it just online/multi-player?
The PCC Poker Tour is our campaign mode and invites you to play through a series of events and tournaments as you play your way to the top. Your progression through Poker Tour is always online and you will play alongside other players who are embarking on their own journeys.
5. Are there microtransactions?
There are no microtransactions and all in-game items can be bought with earned chips.