Status: Available now on PS4 and PS5. Coming soon to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC.
This update is available now on PlayStation platforms and is coming soon to Xbox platforms and PC via Steam. Update 1.03 addresses a selection of the most commonly reported community issues and includes:
- Server stability improvements
- Graphical improvements
- AI timing reduction to keep play moving
- Club creation fee is now fixed at 50K in the Club creation menu
- Improvements to tournament UI
- 1 v 1 blinds corrected
- Fix for hole cards being turned over before the character animation
- Fix on PC for exiting the game
- Fix for PS4 & PS5 Sit n Go tournaments – 5 min timer is now fixed
- Xbox Only Server for players opting out of cross-platform play
- General bug fixes
December 1st Server Maintenance
Status: Complete and fixes are now live across all platforms.
Following today’s server maintenance, a series of community-led changes have now been implemented across all platforms. These include:
- Changes to PCC Tour tournament registration to reduce “log-in rejected” errors
- Changes to AI betting and bluffing behaviours
- Changes to general gameplay pacing
- General optimisation and stability improvements
These changes include improvements to AI behaviour and game pacing, which are two areas that we plan to monitor and refine based on community feedback. Getting both of these things right is incredibly important to us and we’re committed to listening, learning and taking the time to make meaningful changes.
We’ll share further details once Update 1.03 is available on PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. Please continue to share your feedback and bug reports with us through our Player Feedback Form and thank you for your ongoing support as we continue to respond to all community feedback.