STATUS: AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD NOW ON XBOX ONE, XBOX SERIES X|S AND PC.
An update is now available to download for Poker Club on PC and Xbox platforms. This update (1.19) brings PC and Xbox platforms in line with PlayStation platforms, which received Update 1.03 last week.
Update 1.19 on PC and Xbox platforms includes:
- Server stability improvements
- AI timing reduction to keep play moving
- Club creation fee is now fixed at 50K in the Club creation menu
- 1 v 1 blinds corrected
- Fixes hole cards being turned over before the character animation
- Xbox Only Server for players opting out of cross-platform play
- Fixes hole cards being turned over before character animation
- Improvements to tournaments and customisation UI
- Fix for bounty game calculations
- General bug fixes
We had initially hoped to include a fix for exiting the game on PC as part of 1.19, but this will now be included in the next update. Thank you for your understanding as we work through community feedback as quickly as we can, we’re incredibly grateful for every report that we receive.
Xbox Only Server
Players on Xbox platforms who have set their console settings to Xbox only online-multiplayer, can now play on the Xbox only Poker Club server. Poker Club progress cannot be carried from one server to another, so please be aware of this if you decide to make a change by updating your Xbox system settings.
Following today’s release of Update 1.19 for PC and Xbox platforms, we are carrying out scheduled server maintenance across all platforms, tomorrow between 10am – 2pm GMT / 5am – 9am PST. There will be intermittent disruption during this time as we push server updates live.
We shared details of our current plan and the issues we are currently addressing in our recent December Status Update. We’ll have more details of the next update to share with you soon. In the meantime, please continue to share your feedback and bug reports with us through our Player Feedback Form.
Thank you for your ongoing support.